Kijk hoe ons Duurzaamheidsactieplan wordt ingezet om met onze activiteiten en merken voor een betere toekomst voor de aarde en de mensen te zorgen.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The SSC RTR Accountant with English and / or Spanish Language skills (temporary / regular role) will be responsible for providing certain transactional RTR activities for the Spanish CCEP Business Unit including recording general ledger transactions, reconciliations, completing journals, month end close and fixed assets activities. The position will also be tasked with driving and delivering RTR service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the RTR service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
RTR Set up
• Works with relevant BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership to drive an effective and smooth deployment of RTR processes into the SSC
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensure that CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensures the accurate and timely completion of general ledger journals and balance sheet reconciliations
• Ensures accurate and timely completion of tax reporting
• Ensures all Record to Report period end closing procedures are completed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
• Supplies advice on General Ledger processes and support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Ensures compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls (SOX)
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in BU Finance team to drive understanding and support for RTR and Shared Services generally
• Liaises with BU customers to ensure requests are dealt with in a timely way and information given is relevant and in a usable format
• Supports the RTR Manager in driving end-to-end standard RTR processes
• Assists in developing best practice processes and highlighting opportunities for process improvement
• University degree in Finance or equivalent
• ACCA or equivalent qualification or advanced status is an advantage
• Minimum of 2 years Accounting and/or Control experience, preferably in a multi-national organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• Ability to address or escalate complex issues within the Record to Report area
• Advanced knowledge of general accounting and reporting in compliance with GAAP and requirements of regulatory agencies
• Strong English and / or Spanish Language skills required.
• Strong ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• Temporary role (as per maternity coverage) / Regular option as well;