Klik op de vacature voor meer informatie.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Finance Shared Services STP Accounts Payable Senior Assistant will be responsible for providing STP services to the CCEP Business Units (including Supply Chain) including supporting / resolving queries for internal and external customers relating to the STP process within the Finance Shared Services Source to Pay team.
They are responsible for handling escalations, issues and queries, participate in problem identification & resolution across the end to end STP process requiring strong technical knowledge across all STP systems. The STP Accounts Payable Senior Assistant must be fully competent in the end to end process in both theoretical and practical terms. The Accounts Payable Senior Assistant must be able to resolve STP queries independently. All activities should be carried with upmost efficiency.
The position will be tasked with driving and delivering STP service excellence to the business with an emphasis on customer service and continuous process improvement to further enhance the STP service level and effectiveness expected throughout.
STP Set up
• Works with each BU to build positive, constructive relationships and works in partnership with each to drive an effective and smooth deployment of STP processes into the SSC
• Supports the transition team (where appropriate) to ensure the successful migration of all AP and wider STP in-scope activities to Shared Services.
Financial Services Delivery
• Responsible for delivering high quality services to key customers (who include Customers, Suppliers, Employees, Executives, Regulatory Bodies, etc)
• Ensures that Coca-Cola European Partners policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Analyzing and documenting root causes of problems related to Accounts Payable, including Purchase Orders
• Collaboration with other departments and Business Units in order to resolve the issues effectively
• Maintaining good relationship with suppliers and stakeholders
• Liaises with Suppliers and internal customers to handle escalated issues and queries, participate in problem identification and ensure resolution.
As an example this may include, but not limited to:
o Effective liaison between the FSC, CG IP team and the central country based teams.
o Review, allocate and handle all PTP related queries for the supply chain operations and warehouse teams.
o Providing effective communication guidance and support in clearing queried invoices from the process chain.
o Effective follow-up to ensure queries are dealt promptly
o The allocation of queries to the appropriate site based resources with clear guidance regarding initial review of corrective action to be taken
o Escalation of issues to the appropriate identified resource per an agreed escalation SLA
o Ownership for the aged accrual and open PO SOX compliance tests
o Develop system capabilities to become proficient in the use of core CCE systems, SAP, SmartAP, CCEBUY, to be able to interrogate systems to assist in the query resolution process
• Liaises with Internal and External Auditors when required
• Provides feedback to ensure that processes meet business requirements in an automated and as user-friendly manner as possible
• Provides support to other team members where required
• Works to ensure the achievement of customer service requirements as defined by both formal Service Partnership Agreements as well as Customer Satisfaction surveys
• Assures that the appropriate internal control environment and SOX compliance are maintained along with compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements
• Provide system and process training to new joiners
• Provide system and process guidance to AP and internal customers
• Updates Vendor dispute records in a timely and accurate manner
• Ensure proper document flow and timeliness in processing by monitoring and analysis
• Provide support to stakeholders on escalated queries
• Ensure accurate and timely payment to suppliers
• Monitor IP processing team to mitigate risk of inaccurate booking/payments
• Take proactive actions to inform stakeholders about potential disruptions of business as usual activities
• Maintain updated and accurate documentation relating to process flows
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in the Business Units to drive understanding and support for STP and Shared Services generally
• Builds strong relationships with STP Service Desk Team to drive end to end STP service alignment for the relevant BU/country/countries
• Works and liaises closely with BPO provider
• Works and liaises closely with Vendor Master Data
• Works and liaises closely with BU Finance teams and other departments where required
• Works proactively with colleagues across the STP Function to ensure an integrated approach to service delivery
• Provides feedback and support to the STP Accounts Payable Manager in driving end-to-end standard STP processes across the Coca-Cola European Partners business
• Proactively improves the quality of AP through identification and resolution of issues and continuous improvement of AP processes
• Participate in various projects for Continuous Improvement as SME
• Minimum of 1 year Accounts Payable experience in a multinational organisation and/or Shared Services environment
• A basic understanding of wider Source to Pay area processes
• Ability to assess a problem and escalate it to the appropriate level
• English : essential
Other CCEP language (French, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian or German) a plus
• ERP experience essential, preferably SAP
• Strong customer service orientation
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!