We bieden consumenten een aantal van de populairste drankmerken ter wereld.
RTR Tax Accountant
The Shared Services RTR Accountant will be responsible for supporting the RTR Senior Manager Stat and Taxes in delivering service excellence to the business in reporting for corporate taxes. This position will be tasked with preparation, submission of corporate tax computations/tax returns for several GB companies and review of company accounts for current and deferred tax provision purposes.
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensures the general ledger corporate tax accounts are accurate and recorded timely
• Ensures that all UK corporate tax payments, and corporate tax returns filings, are dealt with on a timely basis
• Prepares and supports the compilation of the monthly, quarterly and year-end tax package and other information requested by the Corporate Tax department
• Supports internally different departments across the organization for all corporate tax issues
• Documents corporate tax processes and updates the documentation in case of a process change
• Supplies advice on corporate tax processes and support continuous improvement initiatives and ad hoc projects
• Ensures compliance with company policies, relevant accounting and tax requirements and internal controls (SOX)
• Builds strong relationships with key stakeholders in BU Finance team to drive understanding and support for corporate taxes
• Liaises with BU customers to ensure requests are dealt in a timely manner and information given is relevant and in a usable format.
• Supports the RTR Associate Director and RTR Senior Manager Stat and Taxes in driving end-to-end standard tax reporting process
• Assists in developing best practice processes and highlighting opportunities for process improvement
Skills and Qualifications
• University Degree in Accounting or related
• Minimum 2 years of relevant accounting experience
• ACCA qualification in progress would be considered a plus
• Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service
• English language proficiency
• MS Office and ERP experience essential, preferably SAP and Excel
• Good team work and communication skills
• Time management, planning and organization
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognize we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth.