Klik op de vacature voor meer informatie.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Intern will join the Travel & Expense Germany team in order to contribute in lowering the number of the pending expense claims in our Workflow. Part of his/her responsibility will be the processing of the scanned expense claims, advanced payments and incoming requests in our ticketing tool. He/she will take part in our regular audit. The intern will be trained on the specifics of the German law and regulations in regards of the travel and expense part of it.
• Processing of scanned expense claims
• Preparation of advanced payments
• Processing of expense claims in our Workflow
• Processing of incoming requests in our ticketing tool.
• University degree preferably in accounting or related
• Knowledge of SAP is considered an advantage
• Fluent in German and English
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good analytical thinking
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong team work
• Collaboration and cultural awareness skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
• Ability to quality-check own work
• Confidential handling of personnel data
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!