Klik op de vacature voor meer informatie.
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
The Planning and Performance Management (PPM) Centre of Expertise (CoE) was set up in Sofia, Bulgaria in the summer of 2015.
The aim of the CoE is to support the business and be known internally as a value creator through outstanding service and financial expertise. There is a strong service oriented culture to build and maintain the reputation of the CoE.
The Centre comprises of a team of analysts who perform controlling, reporting and analytical activities to support all business units, supervised by managers leading each of the business units and key reporting areas with main focus on enabling effective decision support. The team is responsible for delivering timely and quality management reporting to support business decisions.
The CoE team comprises several areas of expertise. These are: Sales & Margin, FP&A, Group Reporting, Supply Chain, and Operational Excellence. This role provides an opportunity to gain valuable experience across a number of management reporting reporting activities in BU; team members will provide back-up and resilience across all areas.
Management Reporting Analyst in the CoE will report to the Management Reporting Manager and provide support to the BU Management Team. Main areas of focus will be the following streams:
• Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
• OCM/OPEX reporting
• FTE & HR Reporting
• Commercial reporting
• Supply Chain reporting (Logistics, CDS, Warehousing, Production, Planning)
The analysts will report to the Management Reporting Manager and the BU Management team as they provide support to the various reporting activities performed by the team around FP&A, Supply Chain and Commercial Finance. In addition, the analysts will be in constant contact and collaboration with the Master Data team, RTR, OTC, PTP (and other within the Shared Service Centre).
• Prepare, develop and maintain dashboards based on request from the stakeholders (respective BU) in an accurate and timely manner
• Amend existing reports and create new reports through manipulation of data in Excel, BEx Analyzer, Analysis for Office, Power BI or using other system
• Provide ad hoc reporting & analysis
• Provide data and analytical input to support business planning initiatives
• Plausibility analysis of the reports data
• Support analysis of historical trends for the purposes of specific reporting requests, utilising analytics to drive continuous improvement
• Collate and prepare the information required for budgeting and forecasting to provide the basis for management decision making
• Support the finance processes for the respective BU of responsibility – month-end closing, forecast, weekly and daily reporting
• Present information in a coherent and logical way using PowerPoint
• Provides insights and proposals on process and reporting improvement
• Pro-actively searches opportunities for reporting standardization and simplification within his / her area of expertise
Financial Services Delivery
• Ensure CCEP policies are adhered to (e.g. approvals, financial guidelines, etc.)
• Ensure all process changes are well communicated and oversee end user training and support
• Work to ensure the achievement of management requirements
• Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in the CoE and across the Business Units as required to support the execution of reporting activities
• Share knowledge with other analysts across the CoE to support continuous improvement and development
• Degree level education in Business Studies, Finance or Information Systems (Ideal, not essential)
• Understanding of Business Intelligence Tools
• Experience with Excel (including pivot tables, charts, complex formulas etc.)
• Some experience using Microsoft SharePoint
• English – advanced level
• German – will be considered an advantage
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems
• Strong team player
• Time management, planning and organisation
• Ability to perform under pressure
We value a diverse workforce and welcome you to apply regardless of gender, age or ethnicity.
We offer you an international workplace with a focus on sustainability throughout our business. Personal development through training, salaries according to market range, pension and of course the possibility to drink as much as you like of our beverages when working.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
You may join for the brand but you stay for the people!