Engineering Apprentice, East Kilbride
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.
Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?
At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.
2020 Engineering Apprenticeship Programme
Are you a recent school or college leaver wondering what to do in September 2020? If you have a love of all things technical and relish solving problems, then developing your career as an Engineer could be the right next step for you.
If learning about maintaining our cutting-edge machinery sounds fascinating to you, then our apprentice programme may be the next chapter in your career. You will get to learn about our Coca-Cola products and work alongside a highly skilled team, all whilst earning money!
Our 2020 apprenticeship programme is open and waiting for your application!
At CCEP, we strongly believe in attracting and developing new talent into our business to provide you with the scope to accelerate your learning and identify undoubtable potential. Our Engineering apprenticeship programme allows you to do just that, you will be learning on the job whilst working with our expert Technicians in our manufacturing sites.
What to expect:
- 4 year apprenticeship programme with the opportunity to be made permanent and develop your career further
- Level 3 advanced apprenticeship in Engineering
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Circa £16,000 per year with an annual salary review
- Excellent benefits including branded merchandise, discounts to different leisure and entertainment events to name a few
- Exceptional training and development throughout the duration of your apprenticeship
What we expect of you:
Think you have what it takes to be a part of our apprentice programme? Just a few things we would need from you:
- You should also be able to demonstrate a mechanical or electrical aptitude (perhaps in your hobbies or interests outside school) and to have a strong desire to become a competent engineer
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you have the drive, enthusiasm and passion to join our business …apply today and we will do the rest.