From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
The successful candidate has the drive and capability to provide the sales & marketing organization of relevant financial information that contributes to efficient decision-making process for the purpose of planning and control activities.
In this function you will report into Finance PPM, FP&A and Opex department, reporting to the Sr Mgr FP&A and Opex NEBU and have a close cooperation with the Sales & Marketing teams and the Share Service Center (SSC) in Sofia.
- Business Development: analyze, evaluate and present financial consequences of the proposed Business decisions to the relevant teams and management. Monitor that within the Belux organization;
- Planning & Control: translate business strategies into concrete financial information, scenarios and deliverables for the monthly forecast, Long Range Plan (LRP) and the Annual Business Plan (ABP);
- Financial analysis and recommendations.
As our OPEX Controller you will significantly contribute to our Finance Function Vision to “Be a valued business partner guiding strategic decisions, delivering superior customer service, and driving long-term profitable growth”.
Key Responsibilities Would Include But, Are Not Limited To
- Support the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Closing process;
- Identify and assess relevant KBI's and prepare reports with the aim to account for the performance versus plan for the different stakeholders;
- Control and monitor the Commercial Opex, and G&A budgets;
- Monitor that within the Belux sales and supply chain organization all relevant company procedures and standards (SOX controls, IFRS etc ) are adhered to;
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness across the finance function;
- Participate in different projects;
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for certain topics on NEBU level, working together with your peers in the other countries and providing guidance and governance.
To Be Successful In This Role You Need
- Master degree in accounting, business or finance
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role in a multinational organization
- Understanding of FMCG business (including key financial drivers and metrics)
- Customer focused mind set and strong Business Partner skills
- Being able to manage change within an organization
- Strong ownership with respect to the performance of the business
- Knowledge of / experience with SAP and advanced excel/ powerpoint knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and effective way of working
- Can-do mentality
- Fluent in English skills
Other than that we believe that you are able to impact and influence at every level and you thrive in a fast paced environment.
Possibility to grow and develop your skills for your next steps within the Finance organization. #1P